Job ID: 237615212
3 - 5 years
Sr. Finance Leader
Our CFO is looking for a top notch, senior level Finance person with retail or multi-unit experience and a passion for looking for better ways to do things to help lead a wide array of financial, strategic and operational analyses supporting all aspects of our growing company.
It doesn’t hurt that we are one of the most fun, dynamic and exciting places to work in Las Vegas! This role is located in Las Vegas, NV.
Marshall Retail Group is America’s largest, independent specialty retailer in the casino-resort and airport marketplace. For 60 years, MRG has provided clients with a portfolio of attractive, successful brands that turn pedestrians into window shoppers, window shoppers into buyers, and buyers into loyal, repeat customers. The premiere retail development company currently operates more than 170 stores across the United States and Canada.
- Incredible Environment and Team!
- Health Insurance!
- Dental and Vision Insurance!
- FREE Life Insurance!
- 401k with great match!
- Career Advancement!
- Business Casual Attire
- Unbelievable store discounts (look us up, you will be amazed!)
- And so much more!
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, or a related field (MBA a plus)
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in financial planning & analysis.
- Experience with payroll and labor optimization analysis.
- Experience with budgeting software such as Adaptive Insights or Anaplan.
- Retail, restaurant or multi-unit experience is strongly preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have a satisfactory Credit, Drug and Criminal Check
Related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Duties to Include:
- Lead all aspects of the company-wide financial projection process supporting annual budgets and quarterly forecasts with monthly variance analysis reviews.
- Analysis of store sales, traffic and conversation data to determine the effectiveness of store selling efforts across the entire chain and the underlying utilization of optimized store payroll.
- Develop ad-hoc financial analyses to support company-wide decision making.
APPLY TODAY WE CANNOT WAIT TO MEET YOU!