Does this describe you?
- Are you an energetic, forward-thinking individual with high ethical standards?
- Would people you worked with in the past say you are excellent at leading, managing and motivating a team?
- Do you have excellent analytical and critical thinking abilities?
- Are you highly organized and disciplined with a high level of attention to detail?
- Have you been described as never being fully satisfied after you achieve something?
- Would people say you set clear expectations, measure results and hold yourself and other people accountable?
- Are you a roll-up-your-sleeves leader who can function as both a doer and a delegator as situations dictate?
If this describes you, this is your opportunity to be a part of a high-growth, privately-held organization named by Glassdoor as one of the nation’s top 50 workplaces. The Connor Group is a national leader in operating upscale apartment communities and is considered the best in its industry.
In just 25 years, we’ve grown from zero to $2.5 billion in assets. Along the way we’ve won national awards for innovation and community involvement. But we’re most proud of our more than 400 associates, who remain our No. 1 key to success.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Proven track record in a financial-management role, resulting in the development and implementation of financial results
- Owner’s mentality approach in all you do
- Direct, hands-on management style and pride yourself on your relationship building skills
The successful candidate will be afforded the following opportunities:
- Opportunity to become a partner within 24 - 36 months with an estimated value between $6 & $8 Million over a 20 year partnership
- Senior Executive role in a company named a Top 50 workplace by Glassdoor.com
- Exceptional Pay, Benefits & Bonus opportunity
- Day 1, 100% paid health and dental benefits for you and your family
- 401k with company match
- Opportunity to work with an elite, game changing organization
Job ID: 250444092