The Dental Financial Coordinator performs all assigned responsibilities related to accounts receivable, billing, insurance, and collection processes and protocols for multi-specialty dental services provided at Natick Dental Partners.
We are looking for a dental billing and insurance SUPERSTAR!
- 5 years of administrative and/or front facing patient experience in a dental practice required.
- Minimum of 2 years of dental insurance processing, eligibility, and billing experience required.
- Excellent computer proficiency, with the aptitude to learn new software systems and retain accounting workflows quickly.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional customer service and/or patient care expertise.
- Efficient time management skills, with the ability to effectively manage projects while proactively coordinating all aspects of patient billing, insurance claims, and collection processes for the practice.
Please apply if you are:
- A skilled problem solver who can work independently and proactively without constant supervision.
- Able to both delegate effectively and request support when necessary, while being a highly collaborative team player.
- Able to consistently work with confidential information while adhering to all HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of the NDP team, patients and parents, dentists, and insurance representatives.
- Willing to positively represent the practice to patients and families by exhibiting excellent communication and human relations skills.
- Have strong mathematical aptitude and ability to successfully audit patient accounts with a clear understanding of basic accounting principals.
- Able to reconcile and break down financial reports, as well as work closely with the Director to predict financial and insurance trends.
- Achieve conflict resolution with challenging patients and/or parents, while maintaining the integrity and reputation of the practice.
- Maintain attention to detail and accuracy of data entry, even with frequent interruptions.
- Manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously, completing tasks in a consistent manner.
Additional Position Details:
This role oversees all aspects of patient billing, dental insurance credentialing and claims, and collection processes for our large, multi-specialty, nine doctor dental practice while utilizing our practice management software.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Posting patient payments and insurance disbursement checks, paying close attention to accuracy and reconciliation.
- Monitoring collection processes and patient accounts, maintaining relationship with collection agency, while keeping Director abreast of AR status of practice.
- Overseeing financial workflows and training of the front desk team to ensure timely, accurate record keeping and billing processes.
- Answering billing and insurance questions for our team throughout the day, as well as working directly with patients.
- Processing billing statements, and maintaining accurate status of accounts, including collection.
- Maintaining clear, timely and consistent communication so that the Director is aware of any issues or concerns real-time.
- Overseeing financing and payment plans for our orthodontic department, while ensuring clear and consistent communication and tracking of account balances, insurance payments and billing, and real-time account accuracy.
- Proactively make improvements to workflows and processes to improve AR and collections.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Natick Dental Partners Offers:
- An amazing growth opportunity for an administrative and/or financial professional who is highly engaged, dependable, and ambitious!
- An employer with a legacy of exceptional dental care that spans across generations, for over 43 years!
- A supportive and challenging work environment with competitive hourly wage, commensurate with years of experience.
- A comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation, sick time, paid holidays, health insurance (no waiting period), disability insurance, and 401k.
- Natick Dental Partners is always an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Reports to: Director
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Our dental practice is at the forefront of infection control and safety. We closely monitor and follow COVID-19 recommendations by the CDC, ADA, OSHA, and the Massachusetts Dental Society.